Wednesday, June 29, 2022

ARRIVING IN PONTIAN EARLY IN THE MORNING - DAY 2


28TH JUNE 2022 ~ As planned, I arrived at Pontian much earlier than the day before as I had another half of the seafront to explore. The place was already filled with health conscious people who were up and about early in the morning to carry out their morning routines.




There were definitely more things to see here. This should make Instagrammers, or Tiktokers, shriek with joy.



































To my delight, I found a group of people, mostly ladies, wearing pink were doing their morning calesthenics dance, or was it taichi? I stopped for a while to record them performing and they didn't seem to mind at all. In fact, they looked excited to be watched and recorded.










I had spent my morning well before being cooped up in the seminar room until 3:00 p.m.

I hope to be back in Pontian some other time and see what the town has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment