Sunday, June 12, 2022

COFFEE SESSION AFTER THE FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL


It was not an easy task to get back to school after the one week short school holiday and after one had had a whale of a time during the getaway somewhere far away. Thank God, someone suggested to meet at a coffee shop in Larkin Sentral for a good cuppa.


I have seen people go for coffee at Richiamo Coffee but this was my first time here. Actually I am not really a coffee person and I am not able to identify between good and bad coffee. To me, most of the time, coffee is coffee, and whether it has too much sugar or not.






The outlet in Larkin Bus Terminal should offer visitors a spot to hang out, at least one option for coffee lovers.










And I went home overdosed with sugar, but I am not complaining.

Thanks Mr. Solihin Ramli, an ex-student of Asrama Semai Bakti Felda for the coffee and strawberry glazed doughnut. We shall meet again at another eating place soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment