Sunday, June 26, 2022

MEETING AN OLD FRIEND FROM KUANTAN AT JPO


25TH JUNE 2022 ~ Puan Aunillah Hilmi, was here at JPO, with her husband and other colleagues. My friend of UPM TESL class of 1993 was on her school trip to Johor Bahru and JPO being one of the stops in the itinerary. It was always my pleasure to meet up when someone informed he/she was in town, even just for a short while.


We chose a place to sit and I was lucky to be given a treat of sinfully chocolaty and creamy Godiva ice-cream in the Godiva Cafe. It was my first time there despite the fact that I had been to JPO many times before this.














We managed to feed ourselves with the necessary updates of the things that happen around us. It was time for the group to leave JPO by 6:30 p.m. and I had to bid Puan Aunillah and her husband goodbye. Hope to see both of them again, either in Johor Bahru or Kuantan.

No comments:

Post a Comment