Monday, June 13, 2022

VISITING A "PASAR TANI" IN LABUAN


4th JUNE 2022 ~ I already saw the morning market while was being driven around town as I arrived in Labuan. The market was actually located behind the museum, at Labuan Walk, to be exact. I asked my friend if it would be possible just to go there for a short while to see the Farmer's Market of Labuan.








Basically the items on sale were shirts, food and drinks, agricultural products like local fruits. Most of the stalls were actually mini nurseries selling various types of plants ands other items related to gardening.
































The best thing about this Farmer's Market was that it was sheltered under the canopy of big trees so it was still a pleasant stroll in the morning. I successfully did not buy any plants to bring back home even though the temptation was strong to get something from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment