Tuesday, May 8, 2012

MOVIE REVIEW - "AVENGERS"

Finally, I went to watch "Avengers" on my own after being unsuccessful and had watched other movies instead for two times in a row. The show started at 10:30 p.m., I was sitting in row B seat number 10 and I had the whole row to myself - heaven. Why is it important to watch a Marvel Superheroes' movie? Because it makes one feel younger (I believe I am still young) again. I did not read Marvel comics much when I was little but I did watch the cartoon series a lot on TV all the time when life was much simpler back then.

In this film, the villain was Loki, the evil adopted brother of Thor. I had watched "Thor" the movie but I did not expect this could be some sort of a sequel from that. So all the superheroes were united to fight Loki and his ally. Other than Thor, there were the Incredible Hulk, Captain America, Ironman, Hawkeye and the only female character in the team was Black Widow. They should include my favourite all time heroine, Wonder Woman, in the team. Black Widow and Hawkeye were kind of new to me, I had no idea who they were actually so it was a kind of initiation to me. The rest were people I was familiar with (it sounds as if they were my friends) but I did not know that Hulk was THAT strong and dangerous. During my time when computer was just a bulky machine, the Incredible Hulk was much nicer and friendlier. Other than the fighting scenes, the presence of Ironman had created many hilarious moments which had made the story more than just a transformation from a comic to the silver screen.

I guess you can all predict the ending of the story. But I really hope they are coming back to the cinema real soon.

2 comments:

  1. Good Reading Cikgu Zainal. I'm wondering why the school doesn't have any blogs or websites to keep parents updated about what's going on at school.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do not have any official school blog operating, perhaps you could suggest this in the PTA annual general meeting next year. Anyway, there is one more blog owned by another teacher that contains news about school activities. please visit http://badandakwahsmktunjb.blogspot.com/

      Delete