Monday, May 21, 2012

AN OUTING AND A TREAT FOR TEACHERS' DAY

Someone was telling that he did not have the time to go buy me a present for Teachers' Day. Instead, he wanted to give me a treat during an outing. Did I have a choice to say "no"?


Some people have little money so they give small presents. Some people have a bit more so they give bigger ones. However, some people they just don't care. THANKS Syazwan for the treat, you are one of the people who has made me think life as a teacher is not that bad after all.

2 comments:

  1. :D
    Some people with no money so they write you the simplest thank you note. I appreciate them the most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's the thought that counts. but nowadays our students have a lot of money if compared to my time.

      Delete