Friday, January 4, 2013

MOVIE REVIEW - "WRECK-IT RALPH"


This is a movie review which is long overdue. I watched this movie with Mr. Syazwan to kill time while waiting for the 11 p.m. train to take us back to JB.

The animation movie was about the characters in the video game arcades so I could recognize most of them except Pacman. Ralph, whose job was to destroy building, got bored of his life as people looked down on him for being a bad guy. So he tried hard to please other people but he was still not appreciated. Even though he was doing a good deed, he was still hated and everything seemed to go against him. And seriously, I could not remember what actually happened but I was that he was happy that he could do things that he should be doing.

If you had the experience playing video games then I think you would enjoy watching this. There should be a lesson that you can learn at the end of the viewing session. *yawn*

2 comments: