Friday, September 13, 2013

MEETING AN EX-SCHOOLMATE

11th September ~ Once in a blue moon, I would get the chance to meet an old friend from school. Mr. Shamsul Akmal Shamsuddin,came from KL. He was my schoolmate, classmate and dormmate when we were in SMS Muar. Mr. Shamsul was here for some work-related matters and the best time to meet was at 10 after his appointment with a client. Too bad, he already had had dinner so I could only treat him a glass of tea for supper. We got to spend about two hours talking and had to part ways as it was already approaching midnight. We definitely need more time to chit-chat so hopefully we can see each other again some other time. As my friend has already travelled to almost all parts of the world, there are a lot of things I need to learn from him. We actually need to organize another class reunion. The last one we had was like two years ago.

3 comments: