Thursday, January 30, 2014

MOVIE REVIEW - "I, FRANKENSTEIN"


This was the movie I went to watch because I couldn't wait for the Chinese New Year break to go to the cinema. I think it was not a box-office movie and I could not even find a big poster of this film outside the cinema to take a photograph with. And there were no big stars acted in this movie too.

I was expecting just a mediocre kind of movie, something like a science fiction of how a man was turned into a monster. And I was surprised as it took a different turn altogether. It was more like a vampire movie, how Frankenstein was actually a superhero, trying to protect the human kinds and gargoyles too from the demons. And I must say the movie was quite entertaining even though there are a few very violent scenes. Well, that should not be something new.

I have a feeling there will be a sequel to this film after this. Perhaps I should get the novel, or the graphic novel from which the film was adapted.

No comments:

Post a Comment