Saturday, July 26, 2014

WHEN EID IS AROUND THE CORNER [PART TWO]

I would like to propose a longer break given to the employers BEFORE the Eid celebration, let's say one week, so that more things could be done during that particular time. Doing too many things and going to too many places in one day, what more with the very hot weather during day, could be very challenging. Let's have a look at some of the activities that I did today outside the house.

7:45 a.m. - Pasar Tani [translate: Farmer's Market]
Tan Sri Hassan Yunos Stadium

And I just hated the crowd. Finding a parking space was already an issue here.





8.30 a.m. - Kampung Melayu Market
[relocated temporarily to Taman Suria]

I bought vegetables for Eid earlier as this place will be another mad house tomorrow. But still, I will have to come here very early in the morning, right after the "Subuh" (dawn) prayer to get fresh coconut milk to avoid the long queue. 





9:45 a.m. - Plaza Angsana Johor Bahru

I was here earlier so that I could get a parking space beside the main building, and there was no need to get into the multi-storey parking lot.



When I thought I was very early, there were other people already crowding the entrance when I arrived.



4:45 p.m. - Giant Hypermarket Taman Suria

I had to exchange the light bulbs that I wrongly bought last week and to get something for the aquarium from the pet shop there.


5:45 p.m. - Ramadhan Bazaar at Taman Suria

My first time visiting the Ramadhan Bazaar here, on the 28th day of the fasting month.


One more day to go... Please God give me strength. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment