Thursday, July 17, 2014

NARITA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - HI AND GOODBYE

One of the airports to get into or out of Tokyo is Narita International, and the other one is Haneda. After some time, all the airports would look just the same. I was already greeted with warmth and friendliness when I first arrived here. When I was asking for direction to the bus terminal, a non-English speaking lady called another staff at one of the airline counters to help me get to the place I had to go. 

the bus terminal
all the luggage was systematically tagged








traditional Japanese art exhibittion


one of the masterpieces on display


a souvenir kiosk:
something very helpful for last minute shopper






live (and free) entertainment




you can shop till you drop










tourism promotion kiosk







My 5-day journey to Japan ended here. Glad I had made it there and hopefully I could return one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment