Wednesday, July 23, 2014

WHEN EID IS AROUND THE CORNER.... [PART ONE]

I miss the time when life was not yet complicated. The arrival of Eid would be something that I had not to worry about. However, that was all history. These days, when Eid is around the corner, I get more and more nervous as there will be tonnes of things that are yet to be done. It is not easy to juggle housework and school work but someone still has to do the dirty job. :)

My house, fortunately or unfortunately, is a "kampung" house (read: not a terrace house) so there are many sections and parts that have to be cleaned, inside and outside. Lucky enough, I am only put in-charge of the labour work and someone else will have to do the finishing touch. I am glad I have started early but there are still other chores to be done and the list seems to be endless. *sigh*

SECTION A






SECTION B






I took the photos during the breaks. I posted this entry to EITHER motivate you people out there to start doing your spring cleaning OR to remind you that you have ONLY about 5 more days before Eid. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment