Tuesday, July 22, 2014

SANTA CLAUS CAME EARLIER THIS YEAR

Sunday, 20th July ~ I thought when Ng Ching Kai had finished form 5 and Ng Jing Hann had gone away to a private school, I would not receive a Raya goodie bag from their family anymore. However, Ching Kai came to school in the evening to hand over my goodie bag, and the tradition still continues it seems.








Thanks a lot to Ng Ching Kai and family for the warm and kind thought.  There will be time, as a teacher, I will feel tired and unappreciated and start to count the days to retirement, but on that day, they had made me feel special, and I appreciate them for doing that. 

similar activity but in 2013

"A tree is known by its fruit: 
a man by his deeds.
A good deed is never lost;
he who sows courtesy reaps friendship,
and he who plants kindness gathers love."

~ St. Basil ~

No comments:

Post a Comment