Sunday, December 6, 2015

TWO WEDDING RECEPTIONS AND ONE AQIQAH CEREMONY IN ONE AFTERNOON

5th December 2015 ~ There were three events that I attended today. I definitely have to do something with my weight issue. :) Here is the report in brief:

WEDDING 1



An ex-student of SMKTUN from SPM batch 2004, Mr. Iberahim Abd. Mobin, had his wedding reception today at his parents' home in Taman Universiti. With all his siblings attending SMKTUN as early as 1994 until now, the parents are no longer strangers to me. As usual, got to meet the bridegroom's siblings as well as other ex-students there.
















WEDDING 2




Puan Tini Zainuddin, a friend from SMKTUN, held a wedding reception at Pusat Latihan UTM, for her daughter. I did not meet other friends there, most probably because it was already late. 













AQIQAH CEREMONY


The last house visited was at Taman Sri Pulai where an "Aqiqah" event was held. The ceremony was already over when I arrived so as usual, I was there to enjoy the food. The event was held by Mr. Amin Ahmad, an ex-student of SMKTUN from SPM batch 2006, to welcome the newly-delivered bundle of joy.



The family members were also people whom I have known for quite some time, so I always felt welcomed there.







School holiday is always filled with feasts and gatherings, and I am not complaining. 

I need to play ping pong after this, desperately.

No comments:

Post a Comment