Monday, August 8, 2016

ATTENDING A MEETING IN MUAR


I went out as early as 6:00 a.m. to be in SMK Maahad, Muar before 9:00 a.m. This was the continuation of the meeting that we had a few weeks back which was held in Pontian. [READ HERE]












We could all go back after lunch. I spent more time driving to and fro than sitting in the meeting room, but I am not complaining.






As I would always try to maximize my stay every time I go to a certain place, a date was set with an old friend from UPM TESL of class 1993 who is residing in Muar. We were in the same class when we were doing our Master degree in UTM in the late 90's. Then we lost contact and met again in the Whatsapp chat group. It was really kind of Ms. Harizan Mahfar to take me on a short tour to Tanjung Mas and I was given a treat - rojak ("mixed, sliced fresh vegetables/fruits like cucumber, pineapple and bean sprouts with thick, spicy groundnut gravy and "cendol" (a traditional dessert drinks, mainly made up of coconut milk). With a full tummy, driving back home on a hot day was not an easy task.

One more round of meeting to hold tomorrow morning. *yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment