Saturday, August 27, 2016

THE LAST SESSION FOR MY UTM SPACE CLASS THIS SEMESTER


I had the opportunity to teach another UTM SPACE [School of Professional and Continuing Education a.k.a outcampus/part-time students] class this year in UTM main campus in Skudai. The last time I did that was 3 years ago in Kuala Lumpur. [Read HERE]
The classes were held at Fakulti Kejuruteraan Mekanikal [translate: Faculty of Mechanical Engineering] on Fridays and Saturdays for 3 weeks.


This time I had to teach a course called "English for Workplace Communication" which require me to study before class at the earlier stage. Anyway, everything went well and in the lecture today, students had to conduct "case study" and "meeting" sessions.


As all of them are working adults (and a housewife), I found that they could do well when it came to public speaking. They carried out the tasks confidently and convincingly despite the limited time they had to prepare for the presentations. 

I guess it was time to bid goodbye to each other. We never know whether our paths will cross again one day. Good luck, everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment