Wednesday, December 7, 2016

HOME SWEET HOME - AFTER THE 4D3N TRIP TO LUANG PRABANG

with the tuk tuk driver, Sai, in front of the airport

It was time to get back to the life left behind, after 4 very tiring but fun days in Luang Prabang, Laos. We left the hotel at 7:00 in the morning and made our way to Luang Prabang International Airport by tuk tuk and bid farewell to the ancient city.

And the three friends parted our ways once WE arrived in Kuala Lumpur International Airport but I guess the memories would always stay for many more years to come.

Luang Prabang is a beautiful place to be and there is just so much to share. I will definitely "start churning the stories for my blog posts" (Rozana Sani Abdullah Sani, 2016) but for the time being I will have to first do the laundry, and keep the luggage bag and backpack. The most important thing, I will need some time to let all all my aching muscles heal so I could function like normal. 

Thanks Puan Maslinda Mohamad Dahalan and Puan Rohani Awang for the company and the 3-meals-a-day-at-the-verandah sessions. Hopefully we can get more people from the TESL group to join in our next "educational trip" abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment