Thursday, April 13, 2017

GOING TURKISH IN OSAKA


18th MARCH 2017 ~ Before we entered Osaka Aquarium, we decided to have lunch first at this place called Tempozan Marketplace, which was just opposite the building. We were going Turkish, in Japan. That was the best option for halal food for that time, I supposed and at the same time, Mr. Syafiq wanted to try eating at this restaurant.


The place was beautifully decorated and I felt as if I was Istanbul, except the waitresses were Japanese and spoke Japanese. It was a buffet lunch so we ate all we could. The meal was quite good and it should provide enough energy as there would be more walking after that.







a chocolate fountain!



















I should be eating Japanese food for my gastronomic adventure in Osaka but I am not complaining.


No comments:

Post a Comment