Wednesday, October 25, 2017

ATTENDING JOHOR STATE ENGLISH LANGUAGE CONFERENCE 2017

day one

I used to go to the hall at Kolej Perdana, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia to attend wedding receptions. I was there for a different purpose nevertheless on the 23rd and 24th October 2017. My name appeared in the list so I was there for the Johor State English Language Conference.


There were about 500 participants consisting mostly of English teachers from primary and secondary schools throughout the state. Most of the people whom I saw there were strangers.


There were academic papers presented by English teachers, language officers and lecturers of UTM.

choral speaking performance


action song performance


day two




with friends from Johor Bahru

I was glad to be selected to attend the conference. I could not even remember attending such an event. It must have been a very long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment