Monday, October 23, 2017

ATTENDING MS. SHANTI MUGUNEN'S WEDDING RECEPTION


21st OCTOBER 2017 ~ I was invited to the wedding reception of Ms. Shanti Mugunen (SPM batch 2004 maybe), the daugher of Mr. Mugunen Chendu and Puan Sin Lin Heng. Both parents also happened to be ex-colleagues of SMK Taman Universiti.


The event was held at Renaissance Hotel Johor Bahru and it was a grand occasion. I was seated at a table with people I know, ex-colleagues and ex-students, so everything was alright. I was worried initially of not being able to see any friends. In fact, there were a few people whom I met and said "hi" that evening.






Pn. Chandra and the daughters







the bride's younger sister and brother, Navin and Vishalini


my UPM TESL batch 1993 friend


an ex-student of SMKTUN, Pravin


Another SMKTUN ex-student, Adlan






Thank you for the invitation especially to the parents, I felt honoured to be a part of the celebration.

Wishing the newly married couple a happy and joyous adventure ahead.









No comments:

Post a Comment