Sunday, October 22, 2017

SATURDAY IS ATTENDING-WEDDING-RECEPTIONS DAY

SATURDAY, 21st OCTOBER 2017

WEDDING #1

Mr. Huzaifah Ab. Rahim [SPM batch 2009] & Azlinda
VENUE: Kampung Melayu Kangkar Pulai



I managed to arrive at the venue of the reception just in time and I was among the last people to leave. There was just one ex-student who was still there. However, all the bridegroom's other siblings are the ex-students (and one is still the student) of SMK Taman Universiti.

when all the siblings attend the same school




Nor'Asyikin of SPM batch 2004



I just had about half an hour to gossip and get myself photographed with the lovely couple and other people there.



WEDDING #2

Mr. Farid Nazrin [SPM batch 2010] & Farah
VENUE: Taman Mutiara Rini



This was actually the first reception I went to right after the hi-tea event at Hotel Mutiara. There were a few ex-colleagues of SMK Taman Universiti under the canopy. Unfortunately, the bride and bridegroom had gone for their outdoor photography session.

the bridegroom's parents in purple

The bridegroom's mother is also an ex-teacher of SMK Taman Universiti who has opted for early retirement. I guess I know everyone in the family quite well.


Wishing all the newlyweds a happy and blessed married lives ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment