Saturday, October 28, 2017

ANGKLUNG PERFORMANCE DURING SMK TMN UNIVERSITI'S GRADUATION CEREMONY


The Angklung Group was invited to perform during the Graduation Ceremony for the fifth formers of SMK Taman Universiti. This was the first time the group was asked to attend this grand event. It was held at Pulai Spring Resort.




Other than that, I had the opportunity to meet up with the students I taught and left when they were in form two. They are already leaving school - how time flies.










And of course, there were all my ex-colleagues too.











SHORT VIDEO: The welcoming song "Dia Datang" played when the VIP arrived. (video courtesy of Cik Maizurah Abu Hassan)


I am actually waiting for more people to upload/send their photos taken together with me.

As for the Angklung Group, this was not our last performance of the year. We are looking forward to attending a carnival in Puteri Harbour by the end of next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment