Monday, December 30, 2019

WALKING AROUND PRINCE SONGKHLA UNIVERSITY HAT YAI CAMPUS


3rd DECEMBER 2019 ~ I was walking around the campus of Songkhla Prince University Hat Yai because I was wondering if I could get any public transport to take me back to the city or if there was any free wi-fi so I could find a Grab. (I could not find any).


Here are some interesting facts I found about Prince Songkhla University [PSU] from its website:

  • PSU is the first university established in Southern Thailand.
  • Other than Hat Yai, there are other four campuses: Pattani, Phuket, Trang and Surat Thani.
  • Hat Yai campus is the main campus which has the biggest numbers of faculties - among which are the Medicine and Nursing faculties.




In the Hat Yai campus, there are many faculties. However, the one faculty which I find the most interesting is the Faculty of Thai Traditional Medicine. How cool is that?

















I could see the university students wearing uniforms walking to their classes, unlike other places where students are free to wear whatever they want. I could even see many Muslim girls in the campus as they were wearing their hijabs/head scarves.


I am glad had done this brief academic visit in the city of Hat Yai, or else it would only eating and shopping activities throughout my stay there. 😁

[MY HAT YAI TRIP MAIN PAGE]

No comments:

Post a Comment