Saturday, July 16, 2022

INTRODUCING SELERA JOHOR TO SEREMBAN PEOPLE FOR BREAKFAST


15th JULY 2022 ~ Despite the fact that Puan Sakinah and her family had been to Johor Bahru quite frequently for the gastronomic adventure, I had never taken them to Selera Johor at all. One reason, there was always one other place they loved to go for breakfast when they were in town.


The choice of food that morning: Sate, Sup Tulang Merah, Mee Rebus and Rice Porridge [not in pic]. They should come back and try other food from the other stalls.






Then I saw two ex-colleagues of SMK Taman Universiti and SMK Mutiara Rini who were also at the food court for breakfast.






That should conclude the family gastronomic adventure this time. I would always be excited to entertain friends who are in town by taking them to eating places that I am familiar with. Guess I will have to explore more so I have more choices to offer.

Thanks Puan Sakinah Ismail, Mr.Azhar Ahmad and Miss Sarah for the company. Hope to see you all some other time, in JB or Seremban.

No comments:

Post a Comment