Friday, June 2, 2023

ATTENDING THE WEDDING RECEPTION OF NAZURA ZUNNURAIN


   27TH MAY 2023    ~ I was invited by Dr. Norhanim Abd. Samat to the wedding reception of her daughter, Ms. Nazura Zunnurain Zulkepeli, who happens to be my ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti, Johor Bahru.



The reception was held at the Community Hall in Taman Pulai Ria.





I had a visitor from Labuan on that day and he had no choice but to tag along with me to the event [and two other events too, after a lot of persuasion].





I have to thanks Dr. Norhanim for her kind gesture to invite me. And wishing the newly wedded couple a blessed married life ahead filled with endless love and joy.



the parents of the bride

2 comments:

  1. Thank You cikgu 4 accepting our invitation. Nazura is happy 2 have her former teachers celebrating this special day with her

    ReplyDelete