Monday, June 26, 2023

HAVING SUPPER AT NASI LEMAK ASIAH POWER TELUR BUNGKUS


24th JUNE 2023 ~ First of all, that should be the longest name for shop. So my colleagues [of SMK Dato' Jaafar] went there for supper after attending a wedding of a friend.


The specialty of this place should be the Nasi Lemak that was wrapped inside a piece of fried egg. However, I saw many people ordering Asam Pedas too. There were still many people at 10:00 p.m. when we were there,














MY VERDICT: The Nasi Lemak and fried chicken were good but the sambal [chili paste] was not the type that I liked. It was rather thin and runny, and was not ground like it should be done.

The good news is that I have discovered a new eating place in town to take my friends to when they come visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment