Monday, June 5, 2023

INTRODUCING PASAR KARAT AND STULANG LAUT TO A VISITOR


    25th MAY 2023    ~ The next tourist spot in Johor Bahru my friend from Labuan had to visit was Pasar Karat. Do not be surprised this should be the tourist guide first visit to this place. Guess I had to thank the tourist or else I would not be here.


How would I describe Pasar Karat? It was another night market that one could spend time at up until late at night. If you have visitors, this place could be an option and one could buy something to take home from here. However, we didn't buy anything.






























The last spot visited was Stulang Laut. The reason: to see the night view of Singapore just across the Strait of Johor.

Those were the activities for my friend that I managed to plan for my friend for the day. Glad that he had quickly recovered as he was not feeling well in the afternoon so we could be at the city centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment