Sunday, June 18, 2023

BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN AT A GLIMPSE


    29th MAY 2023     ~ The city centre was very near to the hotel we were staying and we straightaway explore the place right after lunch.


What was my first impression of Bandar Seri Begawan?

Calm and peaceful. It was a Monday afternoon and yet there were a few vehicles on the road. Crossing the road was never a problem.


Scenic view. There were rivers (or were they canals) that allowed people to move around from one place to another on boat. Do you know that Bandar Seri Begawan is nicknamed Venice of the East?








Clean. Less people equals to no rubbish I supposed. Still, everything was very clean even though the buildings there were not modern and new ones.
















































I don't mind migrating to Bandar Seri Begawan when I retire, but that is not going to happen anyway. The least I could do is to visit the city in again the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment