Thursday, December 21, 2023

RECEIVING GUESTS FROM STATE AND DISTRICT EDUCATION DEPARTMENT


I received guests from the State and District Education Department, who are actually ex-colleagues of SMK Dato' Jaafar. Their visit should be something unofficial, just to bid farewell to me who will be retiring soon, which was something really unexpected.


















It was only a short visit but I still have to thank Tuan Haji Hanafi Samad, Tuan Haji Abdul Karim Masiran, Puan Nurul Faezah and Puan Norazura Azreen Omar for their presence in school with me for the last time. Your kind thought is very much appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. I am 19y/o this year, spm graduate of 2021.I have stop my study for 1.5year now. I would like to continue my studies in form 6. May i know how can i get to apply for Form 6 to continue my study? thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. with the 1.5 years gap, i don't think it is possible to study form 6 in a government school. the option u have is to do STPM as a private candidate.

      Delete