Monday, December 18, 2023

MY DENGKIL GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE


   16th DECEMBER 2023    ~ Someone was actually very persistent to take me out for breakfast even though I had had one much earlier. I was actually had prewarned Mr. Ridwan Wahid [a friend of UPM TESL class of 1993] of my health condition which would make him and his wife uncomfortable as I would be intermittently coughing, but they just didn't take heed.

     
From Shah Alam they came to fetch me at USJ10 and then drove all the way to Dengkil, to Mek Noor Nasi Dagang - a restaurant that served authentic Terengganu cuisine.


It was a bit too late for breakfast but there were still many people at the restaurant.












 I was still full so I just went for the "kuih" and "keropok lekor".


This was not the end of the gastronomic adventure even though I would have to eat some more at the wedding reception after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment