Monday, December 25, 2023

DINNER TIME AT LOCCA CAFE IN SHAH ALAM


   16TH DECEMBER 2023    ~ To complement the breakfast in Dengkil and lunch in Putrajaya, Mr. Ridwan Wahid took me to Locca Cafe for dinner. It was located somewhere in Elmina East in Shah Alam.


















The place looked like new. There were many customers when we were there. I was actually waiting for my flight home scheduled at 8:30 p.m. so we were actually expecting the food to arrive at the table quickly. Unfortunately, we had to cancel two dishes that were not able to be served on time. That should be something the management of the restaurant had to look at very seriously.

Thanks aplenty to my kind host, Mr. Ridwan Wahid, a friend of the TESL group, who had been ferrying me around for the gastronomic adventures, sending and fetching me to and from the wedding reception venue and finally, dropping me at Subang Airport. I just couldn't thank you enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment