Saturday, December 9, 2023

ATTENDING THE WEDDING RECEPTION OF MR. SYAZWAN KAMARUDDIN


Right after the Teacher's Chess Competition at Bandar Tenggara, I drove straightaway to Taman Universiti to attend the wedding reception of an ex-student [of SMK Taman Universiti], Mr. Syazwan Kamaruddin. 


The event was held at Dewan KPIP, something like a community hall, which was a new structure in Taman Universiti. This was my first time attending a wedding event here.




I arrived there at about 2:00 p.m. There were many guests at the hall but seats were still available. I met an ex-colleague [of SMK Taman Universiti], Puan Roslina Ali and her family. That meant I had people to talk to.








The brother of the groom, who is also my ex-student of the same school,  was also there.


I met only three ex-students at the reception but I really could not remember whether they belonged to the same SPM batch with the groom or not.




Thanks Mr. Syazwan for inviting me to your big day. Wishing you and your wife a blessed and happy married life ahead and for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment