Saturday, December 23, 2023

PLAYING TOURIST IN PUTRAJAYA


   16th DECEMBER 2023    ~ After the late breakfast cum brunch at Dengkil [READ HERE], Mr. Ridwan Wahid decided to take me for a tour in Putrajaya, which was unexpectedly just nearby. Who was I to disagree when I was being chauffeured around.


We actually wanted to go to other spots but ended up somewhere else. I had never been to this part of Putrajaya Lake though. I was more familiar with the site near the McDonald's restaurant where we used to have our picnics with other TESL friends.
































There are many photos of mine as a tourist this time because someone was too eager to play tourist guide. 😀

I still have to thank Mr. Ridwan (and Pn. Suhaila) for all the trouble they had to go through that Saturday morning to play host. I should be that one very lucky guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment