Wednesday, December 20, 2023

THE FAREWELL RETIREMENT LUNCH AT PARAGON HOTEL


   14TH DECEMBER 2023    ~ Right after the event at school [READ HERE], the teachers and staff [of SMK Dato' Jaafar] adjourned straight to Paragon Hotel for the Retirement Farewell Lunch.



















I got to thanks Puan Sabariah Mohd. Sofian for baking and decorating this special cake for my retirement, even though she had not been doing so for quite some time.










We were just here to enjoy the food and the company of each other, which we seldom had the chance to do in school - before bidding the final farewell to me, again. And also to get our photos taken.

Thanks to the committee members of the KEBIRUS [Staff Room Club] for organizing this lunch gathering. This should wrap up the whole event  organized for my retirement and again, I would like to convey my heartfelt appreciation for all the effort and hard work put into all the planned activities inside and outside school. May God repay all your kind gestures and good deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment