Saturday, March 9, 2024

THE RETIREMENT PARTY JUST NEVER ENDS


   8TH MARCH 2024    ~ Another retirement party was held again [for me] after more than 2 months and how could I not agree to attend when there were [free] food and friends. The chosen venue this time was Zaituna Restaurant which served Arab food and the circle of friends who came to celebrate were a group of ex-colleagues of SMK Taman Universiti.


Everybody finally arrived at about 9:00 p,m, and one thing about this restaurant was there would always be a huge crowd dining in.










It would not be a good idea to sit down and chat after all the food was finished as there were still people waiting outside to be seated. So we assembled outside for the next programme.










As usual, there were always door gifts for everybody before leaving.


I was also given a present for my retirement. Guess it was never too late to party.


I first thought it was just the paper bag that came from a jewellery shop. The bag contained real gold indeed. That should be my very first gold received as a present.


Thank you my friends who were present for the retirement dinner as well as those who could not make it and had shared to get me the literally precious gift. I am truly touched and hoping for more get together sessions after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment