Saturday, March 16, 2024

THE GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE THAT HAPPENED AT THE MOSQUE


  1ST MARCH 2024   ~ There was a cafeteria that was attached to the building of Al-Falah Mosque at USJ9 [READ HERE], Selangor. This should be very convenient for the working people who had to go our for their Friday prayers once a week as they could stop by to have lunch before or after the prayers.




This was my second time eating at the cafeteria as I was not that eager to eat lunch at the nearby restaurants. I took lunch after the prayers and there was not much food left actually. It would be best to come earlier as there should be more choices for you.




The price should be reasonable and the Iced Syrup drinks was free for everybody. I don't mind coming here again in the future because I like the Daging Salai Lemak served [TRANSLATE: Grilled Beef in Coconut Milk Gravy].

No comments:

Post a Comment