Tuesday, March 12, 2024

THE LAST COFFEE SESSION BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF RAMADHAN 1445H


   11TH MARCH 2024    ~ My physiotherapy session at the hospital ended earlier and I had some time to spend for coffee. The person whom I could think of who would happily accompany me would be Mr. Firdaos Zulkifli, an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti. One reason, his workplace is nearby and he was free at the time when I asked him whether he could go out during lunch hour.




I actually already had one coffee session the night before with another two ex-students. Since there was time for one more, so why not? 😀


So we met at Gloria Jean's at Nong Chik, the place I like because it is spacious and comfortable. I tried its Baked Mac and Cheese [which I would not recommend] and Chicken Pie which I took back home for Sahur [morning meal before fasting starts]. [The pie was surprisingly quite hot/spicy]

Thanks to Mr. Firdaos for the short meeting. Hope for more coffee session after the fasting month.

No comments:

Post a Comment