Monday, March 18, 2024

THE GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE BEFORE LEAVING SHAH ALAM


   3RD MARCH 2024    ~ When I was in Kuala Lumpur, Mr. Ridwan A. Wahid was again kind enough to fetch me at Subang Pyramid after me attending a wedding reception [READ HERE], let me stay at his house in Shah Alam and take me out for dinner before sending me to Subang Airport.








We went Thai that evening at Samat Thai Restaurant. So we had dishes like Tom Yum, Som Tam and Paprik. The food was of course very Thai-ish. Unfortunately, I felt that the Tom Yum too sour for me and my friends found the other dishes were quite hot/spicy for them.




This restaurant was located at this new eating site  Bandar Puncaak Alam called Grandeur Labs. It was a cluster of restaurants and a hypermarket, which looked very modern. In a way, people could go and get their meals after shopping or it could be the other way around. This place seemed popular among the locals [everybody else looked locals to me that evening] as most the seats were already occupied at the earlier places we went into, and we had to settle at Samat's.










We could not stay there too long so as to make sure I would not miss my flight home.

For the umpteenth time, I got to thanks Mr. Ridwan and family for spending their precious weekend time and entertaining me during my transit period. May Allah bless their kind souls Nevertheless, there could be similar gastronomic adventures in the future and hope they would not get bored of me. 😀.

No comments:

Post a Comment