Sunday, March 17, 2024

AL-FALAH MOSQUE OF USJ9, SELANGOR


   1ST MARCH 2024    ~ This should be my third time performing my Friday prayer at Al-Falah Mosque at USJ9. The holy building was just a walking distance from the hotel I was staying.


I already got to know the place well so it was very convenient. I knew where to get a chair that I would need to perform my prayer [because of my knee problem] and where would be the best spot to sit. The prayer hall was very comfortable too as it was fully air-conditioned.


I was quite surprised with the beautiful inner architecture and design of the mosque the first time I entered, as if it did not match the facade which was more plain and common.












There was also a cafeteria attached to the mosque building at the back so I could get lunch right after the prayer. [READ HERE]

Al-Falah Mosque is one reason why I like to stay in USJ9 or USJ10 when I am in Kuala Lumpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment