Friday, March 8, 2024

AN UNPLANNED MEETING WITH AN EX-COLLEAGUE IN USJ


   1st MARCH 2024    ~ An ex-colleague of SMK Dato' Jaafar instantaneously sent me a message on Whatsapp after reading my checking in post on Facebook when I was in Sunway Pyramid [READ HERE]. Mr. Wan Mohd. Hafiz who is now teaching in Jeli, Kelantan, was also in Kuala Lumpur at that time so we promptly decided to meet up at about 1:30 p.m.


Mr. Wan Mohd. Hafiz had to drive about half an hour to reach my hotel in USJ. The easiest eating place was Pasembor Husin Restaurant which was across the road from my place of accommodation. The place was still buzzing with activities in the middle of the night.






The place was a Mamak Restaurant that was rebranding. The main dining hall was comfortable as it was clean and air-conditioned. One reason many people came her for their late dinner/supper.


We could not stay too long as my friend had to travel back to Kelantan the next morning and we left the restaurant by 12:30 a.m. It was indeed an unplanned reunion, and I was truly touched by his kind gesture. God will, we shall meet again in the future. It could be in Johor Bahru, Kota Bahru or any unexpected place like what had just happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment