Wednesday, March 20, 2024

NGINAP HOTEL AT USJ10 SELANGOR


This was my second time staying at Nginap Hotel in USJ10 from the 1st - 3rd March 2024.


I chose the hotel, first of all, because there was a lift which would be very essential for people who have knee problems like me. I had stayed at another hotel just opposite before this, but during my second stay, I was not given the room on the ground floor. Getting up and down the stairs was a torture for me.


Secondly, the hotel was strategically located near to the MRT/LRT station, mosque, restaurants and convenient stores. I also had a few friends staying at that area or nearby.


Thirdly, the rate was reasonable for a solo traveler who was not fussy like me.


















Lastly, the hotel was beautifully decorated and there were many Instagrammable spots for you to pose.


The only thing that needed to be improved was the front desk service. I had written my reviews on Agoda website twice, so I just hope the admin would read and take necessary actions.

I would still consider staying here again if I were to fly with Firefly and go into/out of Kuala Lumpur via Subang Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment