Sunday, March 24, 2024

THE GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE WITH MY COUSIN AND HER FAMILY IN KULIM


23rd FEBRUARY 2024 ~ One of the plans when I was in Kulim was to meet with my cousin and her family. My mistake was I only decided to notify her daughter when I had arrived there. They actually had already moved to Sintok, but I was lucky as they went back to Kulim that weekends. They fetched me somewhere near the lake in Kulim town after my market trip in the morning [READ HERE].


The destination: another breakfast session. Since I already had had one [READ HERE], this could be lunch for me. They chose this place called Lesung Padi Village which was made viral on social media. To get there was a challenge as this place was hidden among houses in a housing estate actually.




We arrived at the place at 10 something but most of the food on the buffet table had already gone. This place could be popular among locals, I guess. People had already eaten all the food for lunch at that hour. Luckily, we could still order food like Fried Rice and Roti Canai. We had to try the specialty of the house: Nasi Goreng Ikan Tumbuk [TRANSLATE: Mashed Fish Fried Rice]
















Reunion session always starts at a dining table. As for us, the session did just end there. In fact, we went to other [faraway] places right after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment