Thursday, March 21, 2024

THE BREAKFAST SESSIONS ON THE SECOND DAY IN KULIM


   24th FEBRUARY 2024    ~ On the second day of my stay in Kulim, I already knew where to get breakfast. I went to Norlaila Nasi Kerabu Restaurant which I went to the day before [READ HERE]. I was among the early birds that morning and decided to get a seat inside this time. There was a group of young men who had arrived earlier occupying the space outside. I decided to try the Laksam, another East Coast dish, but eaten in Kulim, Kedah.










Since it was still early, I went for a stroll to see if there would be anything interesting. The morning walk made me hungry again so I stopped at another restaurant, Nasi Kandar Haji Mustapha. I guess the Laksam I had before that was not enough to fill my empty tummy.


There were more locals having their breakfast here.






I had the Apam Lenggang, which should be something not that heavy and a kind of food I rarely get at home. The one I had before in my hometown came with coconut milk, sugar and grated coconut but this one was plain and already sweet.


It was a wise decision to sit for two sessions of breakfast as the next heavy meal I had for the day was dinner at the wedding reception attended in the evening [READ HERE]. That should be the last gastronomic adventure in Kulim and hopefully I would make a comeback some other time for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment