Friday, March 22, 2024

VISITING KULIM MARKET ONE FRIDAY MORNING


   23rd FEBRUARY 2024    ~ I had no specific itinerary during my stay in Kulim so I decided to visit Kulim Market right after breakfast. There were already many people at the market when I arrived. This could be because Friday was a weekend day in Kedah.




There were too many food stalls selling local delicacies at the market. I had to tell myself not to buy anything as I just had had breakfast [READ HERE]. It was a wise decision as I had another meal right after this visit.




















There were two parts of the market: the stalls under the canopies in the open area and the stalls in the market building.















I did not get anything and had to leave after an hour as I was meeting my cousin and family somewhere near the market. I would have to buy the food on sale for breakfast from this market when I visit Kulim next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment