Tuesday, August 25, 2009

JUST A BUNCH OF NOISY STUDENTS

I decided to have my tuition class for my form 5 students during the day as I need the night time for the tarawikh prayer. As a result, two sessions of a 4-hours stretch had to be done. Surprisingly, no one fell asleep during the whole class and we just focused on the novel section, and everything had been covered thoroughly. So, I hope they can get high marks from this particular section for the upcoming exam. Something has to be done to award them for their determination to come to class for half a day during the fasting month. Isn't taking photographs everyone's favourite pastime nowadays?

FUN SCHOOL BREAK ACTIVITY FOR YOU

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE
See the three pictures up close and try to identify who was the photographer for each of the picture. Have fun!




2 comments:

  1. I saw myself in photograph^^

    yen yen=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had students like you. Now, I have none. I have quit teaching.

    ReplyDelete