Wednesday, January 20, 2010

PLAYING CHESS AT A MAMAK RESTAURANT AFTER 10 PM

The chess fever is back! My friend, Mr. Aziz, asked me to join him and his students for a chess practice at a nearby mamak restaurant. They are from SMK Tun Syed Nasir Ismail, formerly known as SMK Majidi Baru. They are working very hard for the coming chess competiton at district level this Saturday. When I thought my students come to school on Sunday mornings to play chess is already a big sacrifice, some people even go another extra mile. It was a short session but I think this was better than chit-chatting over teh tarik and roti canai.

So my students, our next chess team meeting will be at KFC Taman Universiti, 8:00 p.m. until midnight. Can?

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the post enal, but where is my picture, forgot to snap myself

    ReplyDelete