Saturday, October 15, 2011

A COURSE AND END-OF-YEAR LUNCH FOR PRS

PRS is the short form for "Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya" [translate: Peers' Guide]. The students are appointed as PRS to help and guide their peers in school, something like that. Under the supervision of the Counseling and Guidance Unit, a short course was held today in school.

Actually the main reason I (was invited) and attended this event was because I wanted to eat. However, as the people more superior than me were not around so I happily accepted the responsibility of giving a short speech, officiated the opening ceremony of the course and lastly gave away the certificates and prizes to the students.

the committee members getting their certificates

the lucky ones getting their prizes in the lucky draw

I also got a present (YEAY!)

food, food, glorious food

with the counseling teachers

Congratulations to everybody who had made the event a success and thanks again for inviting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment