Saturday, October 8, 2011

INTRODUCING "THE KING AND I" TO 2KP1 STUDENTS

Friday, 7th October ~ It was the 2KP1 students' turn to watch another classic movie entitled "The King and I". This was definitely the best time to carry out this activity as we had the whole day without any distraction.



computer lab cum movie theatre


I hope it was another pleasant experience which they could always remember. And here are a few comments from the students posted on FB wall.

Nur Nasrin; "I like the movie especially the King but the singing parts were boring."

Flora: "I like all the cute children."

Rishi: "The movie was interesting and I like the funny parts."

Nurul" "I enjoyed watching the movie and it was very interesting."

2 comments:

  1. Muhaimin : "I'm jealous because I'm not invited to watch the movie !"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanted to invite but the tickets had sold out :)

    ReplyDelete