Thursday, October 6, 2011

A QUICK TOUR AROUND INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA - PART ONE

This is a delayed telecast of my brief visit to International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) in September. It was actually a last minute plan made at 4:00 in the morning via short message service and the plan was successfully executed despite the short notice given to the host.

in my friend's office at the Alumni Division

I was there to visit a friend, an ex-schoolmate from SMS Muar to be exact, Associate Prof. Dr. Abdul Razak Sapian who is now currently teaching there. By looking at the long title and the post that he is holding now, I am sure Dr. Abdul Razak must be someone important in campus.







My first time there, Dr. Abdul Razak was kind enough to take me on a tour around campus. I was truly impressed with the beautiful architecture and I felt as if I was in a different country, somewhere in the Middle East - which could be Jordan, or Egypt, or Turkey.



















Of course there are more pictures of the university, to be continued in Part 2. I need to resize all the photos before uploading as it would be faster and because of that, I need more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment