Wednesday, October 12, 2011

REALLY, IT IS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS


I was greeted with a bar of chocolate on the table as I entered my room. It was a birthday present from a student, Amirah Hassan. I was truly touched and this showed that a present is not measured by the prize and size. It is really the thought that counts. There are approximately 2800 students in school but, Amirah, you are the only person who had gone the extra mile to do this for me.

hopefully it is i-pad inside :)

And as I was about to leave my class, I was presented with another birthday present. It was from the siblings, Christina Jane and his brother, Christopher Emmanuel Raj (see, I remember your full name), an ex-student who is now an undergraduate of UTM. This came as a surprise, a pleasant one that is.

So to Amirah, Christina and Christopher, from the bottom of my heart, thanks a lot for the presents. People like you have always made my life as a teacher a wonderful one.

2 comments:

  1. i love this entry so much. but Mr Zainal.. as a soon to be teacher..sometimes i am so afraid...

    ReplyDelete
  2. do not cross the bridge before u come to it. hadapilah segalanya dgn hati yg tabah :)

    ReplyDelete